Secretary | Beth Mohle
Since commencing work at the QNU in 1990, Beth has worked hard to advance the industrial and professional interests and values of nurses and midwives working in all sectors across Queensland.
As QNU Secretary, her focus remains firmly on members and using numerous avenues to address the challenges they confront in their daily working lives. This has included:
- Developing strategies to address nursing workforce shortages and the impact these have on workloads, skill mix and quality of care in all sectors, including planning the Nurses. For you. For life. campaign
- Focusing on improving wages and working conditions, especially in low wage areas such as aged care
- Increasing professional and legal services and resources for members
- Addressing safety and security concerns (such as her direct involvement in the Outer Torres Strait Island dispute in 2008)
- Representing the superannuation interests of members in unprecedented economic times a board member of HESTA
Beth is a member of the Queensland Council of Unions (QCU) Executive (the state’s peak body for the union movement) and an active member of Union Aid Abroad - APHEDA.
Prior to commencing work at the QNU, Beth worked as a registered nurse in a medical ward at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Beth first started nursing in 1983.
Beth will continue to contribute focus, knowledge and steady hands-on experience across industrial, professional, and political areas, along with a demonstrated steadfast commitment to nursing, midwifery and unionism.
For first time users your password is your membership number.
Once logged in you should change your password.
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here.
If you do not have an email address, forgotten your Membership number, or you're having other issues please contact us for further assistance.